The Grey Club 1000 Supporters Group was established in July 2015 with the aim to generate an additional revenue stream for the upgrading and maintenance of world-class facilities on the Grey Campus. Funds will also from time to time be used for worthy causes as motivated by the Governing Body. This Supporters Group will supplement funds already raised by the Reunion Committee and Jock Meiring Trust to create a direct channel to people who are not necessarily former Grey students or parents of the school.
- All Grey supporters can join Grey Club 1000.
- This is a reserved club with a maximum of 1000 members.
- The only other requirement is that you should be a loyal and enthusiastic Grey supporter.
- You do not have to be a former Grey student and it is also not a requirement that your children have to be in Grey College.
If you are interested in becoming involved in Grey Club 1000, the following information is applicable:
- An initial once-off registration fee of R2000 is payable to become a member. This amount includes the current year’s membership fees.
- The amount can be paid into the following account: Grey Club 1000, Absa Cheque account, Account number: 4059894626. Please use your initials, surname and Club 1000 as reference.
- After the first payment, an annual membership fee of R1000 will be charged per calendar year every January through a debit order.
Members of Grey Club 1000 will also receive promotional items as soon as their membership is confirmed.